Content Glass Services
Content Glass provides a platform for sharing, personalizing and collaboration with data based on state of things and objects. We call this methodology State Oriented Sharing. Content Glass platforms is developed and provided by Rhizome Networks LTD - registered Israli company VAT Number: 514255132.
Content Glass platform include:
- Social tools for end users
- Plugins and Add-Ones for website and application owners.
- API for developers
- Data services
- Custom made solutions for website and apps.
Use the service AS-IS
By using Content Glass you agree to use the service AS-IS. We keep the right to provide fixes and support based on our discretion and priority.
THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
You agree that your use of the Services shall be at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Rhizome Networks LTD, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Services and their use thereof.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CONTENT YOU HAVE PUBLISHED ON OUR SERVICES, EITHER BY MEAN OF WIDGET, COMMENT, POST OR ANY OTHER MEAN IS THE RESULT OF YOUR DECISION AND THAT YOU MAY ONLY PUBLISH SUCH CONTENT IF YOU ARE FULLY AUTHORIZED TO DO SO.
You release Rhizome Networks LTD from all liability for you having accessed or not accessed Content through the Services. Rhizome Networks LTD makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property law compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services.
Rhizome Networks LTD makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Content or the Content contained in third-party applications and assumes no liability or responsibility for any harm, loss or damage resulting from:
- use of the Services;
- use of Content contained in or accessed through the Services;
- errors, mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions in any Content contained in, made available or accessed through the Services;
- completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services and any content displayed thereon;
- temporary or permanent interruption or cessation of our Services;
- any viruses, bugs, worms, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted by any third party to or through our Services to your computer system;
- any content posted on widgets or apps or Content glass site;
- unauthorized disclosure of information, images or any other data resulting from the use of the Services;
- non-compliance by third-party services and/or their users with applicable laws and regulations.
Rhizome Networks LTD does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or services or app offered or advertised by a third party through the Services (for example, hyperlinked services featured in a banner or other advertising, widgets created by other developers, apps and add-on apps created by other vendor), and Rhizome Networks LTD will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services.
For clarity, you agree that Rhizome Networks LTD has no fiduciary duty to you. In particular, Rhizome Networks LTD has no duty to take any action to control or otherwise supervise which users gain access to and cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Services or the authenticity of data provided by other users. Rhizome Networks LTD has no control whatsoever over the Content of third-party services you access via the Services, and therefore cannot be held liable. Furthermore, Rhizome Networks LTD assumes no responsibility for any use or interpretation of the Content by you, for any effect a Shared Content may have on you, or for any action you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rhizome Networks LTD, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, including costs and attorney fees, arising from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- your access to or use of the Services;
- your violation of any of these Terms;
- your infringement, or the infringement by any third party using your registration information, of any third-party right, including without limitation any copyright, property;
- any claim that your use of the Services caused damage to a third party.
CG Managed-App Assumptions
CG managed-app is a case in which CG client API is installed on a website using some app automation platform, and is integrated with CG services portal in order to manage the app prefereces and rlated add-ons.
By installing Content Glass managed-app it is assumed that you agree with the following:
1. CG Client API and its primary sharing tool CG-Button will be installed by default on your website. Whne CG is installed as managed-app handled by CG services (for example on Shopify) you have the option to hide the sharing tools (if it make sense, depending on case).
2. An account will be created for you on www.contentglass.com that will be used for accessing preferences, manage add-ons apps and access other CG services.
3. Your account will be subscribed to newsletter that is used mainly for sending important notifications and updates.
4. You agree with other Content Glass service terms set here.
Shared Information is under user's responsibility
Shared information is on user's own responsibility. Rhizome Networks is a software company that deals with software and not with rules. Still, using CG for promoting terror, promoting hate, illegal acts or abuse is forbidden. Use your common-sense, dignity and morality especially when you get the permissions to share widgets related to your business with public group across the web (see Interest Groups). Remember that Content Glass was intentionally created with state-of-mind of not being a spamming tool.
By using Content Glass you are aware that Content Glass is evolving software and problems may occur from time to time that may affect functionality (for example note you shared as part of campaign is not presented) or may affect your business (for example add-on apps that involve with integrating between widgets and products) for the period until fix. And you are willing to take the risk.
Allowed / Not Allowed
- Contribute: By using the services and tools, reading docs, asking questions, providing feedback, helping others on communities, invite friends, develop apps, partner with us, install our apps, help to spread the word.
- Respect: Respect other people that uses this website and its related communities and services.
- Enjoy, Evolve, Fulfill, Create.
- No spamming, No spamming , No spamming
- No robots, No robots, No robots
- No for any activity involved with terror or other illegal acts.
Some of Content Glass services may be given for monthly, fixed or usage-based fee. For example some CG add-ons running on Shopify required the store owner to pay monthly fee for the add-on to be activated. Billing is handled via third party platform. Accordingly do not provide any sensitive details on your profile unless you was asked specifically by service admin. There are no hidden fees. Any fee is apply only upon acceptance to the price and conditions. If you decide to stop to pay the fee for some reason, it is your own right and you should not provide us with any explanation unless you are willing to give a feedback. If a fee is not paid for some reason, we will simply block your access to the related services or app and possibly contact your Email for getting some feedback. That all we'll do.
We expect you to understand that fee is required in order for Content Glass to survive and we expect paid services to be the main income source of this business in the long run. Not advertising, neither donation, neither VC funds. This is the reason that while some parts of the service is given for free, other parts of the service requires some fee.
If you ask: what holds this service so far, the answer is an income generated by freelance works given to other company. No other funds has been invested in this project so far other than owner private funds and other than income generated by freelance services, and this why getting adopting the "Freemium" model as fast as possible is so important for the future of this project. Thank you for your support.
You may terminate your account at any time without need to explain. If you want to terminate your account please open a Ticket to support and we will block your developer account as well as your user. In the case your account owe some fees you will be asked to pay for the required fee.
We keep the right to terminate your service if we think service is misused by your account or for any other reason.
We keep the right to terminate the service at any time for any reason.
Copyright and Patents
Information presented by this website is copyright by Rhizome Networks LTD unless stated differently. Content Glass technologies presented by this website are copyright and patent pending by Rhizome Networks LTD:
- Provisional applications: 61943381 and 62053814.
- PCT application PCT/IB2015/051165
Content Glass API
Content Glass intend present an open API for developing State Oriented Sharing App (SOSA) or in other words Content Glass Apps. Developers should check the license related with each of the CG libraries and state for agreement before using the source library. Note that we may provide the code for some library for the purpose of learning Content Glass and debugging your apps. An open code for viewing may not be consider as granting "open source" license unless this is specified in the license attached with the API library.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Cookies are small files of data, stored by websites scripts in the cache of your web-browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc') for the purpose of enhancing user experience, providing much faster surfing experience, and being able to provide many of the modern services of customizing user experience based on user behaviour in a website. In simple words: Cookies are a way for personalizing user experience on a website, and mainly for most of the cases where users are not subscribers of a website. So, saving a data about user uses the local cache of a browser.
1. Google Analytics cookies: some of our websites uses Google analytics script. The purpose of this script is to collect information about website traffic. The collected data is then presented to website owner on a special account as Google Analytics website. Using this information website owner can have better understanding of the way, users use his of her website. This can include for example, graph of amount of visits, pages visited, the time user spend on a website, the location (country) from where user arrived, the type of browser user is using and more. Website owner may want to use this information in order to improve website, to evaluate the business model of a website, to evaluate the success of promotion activity and more. What important here is to understand that website owner does use statistical data for the macro perspective of a website. Note that I first used the term "traffic" and not "users". For us, website owners, understanding the trends of a "traffic" and the behaviour of the "traffic" on our website is extremely important in order to estimate the relevancy of our website, to the kind of "users" we expected to receive as a traffic. Your personal contact information is becoming important only when you subscribe, and only for websites, that allow subscription, like this website (www.rhizome-networs.com). Google analytics cookies are look like that in the browser's cache:
Name Content ------ -------- __utmv __utmz 169224370.1338034927.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none) __utmc 169224370 __utma 169224370.1196929878.1338034926.1338034926.1338034926.1 __utmb 169224322.214.171.1248034927
You can read about the exact purpose of any type of Cookie in this link: click here
Name Content ---- ------- SESScbf138e7acb21eb877b0372ac1c1ff23 1jtp4ei4mnhbtekusec627p9q3
3. Cookies from advertising widgets: Many websites uses advertising as a mean for funding website activity. In fact, advertising, and affiliate marketing (commission based advertising) is something that almost any website owner learn to use and apply to website at some point or another in a website life-cycle, unless a better approach for function website activity, and organization activities, is found. That way advertising widgets are so commonly used. The Cookie of advertising widget keep information that help the 3'rd party agency that provide the advertising to try and match ads to traffic. Have you noticed that many times, an advertisement, lets say from Google AdWords, is tracking you while you move from one website to another? How is that possible? You already know the answer - Cookie. Here is an example of cookies received from AdSense widgets that show Google Ads on some of our websites:
Name Content ------ -------- _drt_ NO_DATA id 22ca08c56b0100fb||t=1338033628|et=730|cs=002213fd487ad9a9667fdd4161
< 5. Cookies from social-widgets: Social widgets are features on a website that establish a connection between a website and social-networks. For example, by clicking the Like button of Facebook, a linkage is created from Facebook to the specific page on a website. By creating a Bookmark on Twitter a link is created from Twitter to the website. These links are essential part of SEO strategy of any modern website. wit the strict purpose to drive more traffic to the website. Some of the social-widgets may create cookies. Here is an example of Cookies created by Google+:
Name Content ------ -------- NID 60=kkJZlGwBGxy9tK75TAOADFw2OaMKUyKyM-LoYXx2yU37YbN31rFoqzDNdDJh0ffOswNylkeMhoMqo2QRX.... PREF ID=0b0ed88bd059c4dd:U=b09b0401e01da9f2:FF=0:TM=1338033571:LM=1338033572:S=44F-tfupREvBwMgw
Type of Cookies we are using
You should be aware now, of what Cookie is - a file stored on the web browser's cache for the purpose of personalizing user experience when browsing a website. In the list below we summarize the Cookies we are using on our websites. Not all the cookies are used on each websites. Some websites provide only first-party Cookies (Cookies Rhizome Networks is generating) such as the "rhz-compare-list" shown in the example above. Other websites use also third-party cookies such as those generated by Google Analytics and Google ads. So formally we declare that A WEBSITE OWNED BY Rhizome Network LTD MAY NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, INCLUDES ONE OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING COOKIES:
- 1. First-party cookies used and require by our own services such as: - Comparison widget - Cart - Listing of product - Social-Browsing proxy
- 2. Login user cookies
- 3. Analytics cookies from these 3'rd party services:
cookies generated by Rhizome Networks' accont - Google Analytics and other cookies generated when presenting IFrame with customer reviews from Amazon. 4. Cookies of social-widgets: - Facebook Like button - Google+ button - Social bookmarking: AddToAny.com and other
If you prefer to avoid cookies completely you can set your web-browser's settings not to accept cookies. We provide here a general pattern for setting. For the exact procedure please consult your browser's settings guide: Microsoft Internet Explorer Click the 'Tools' icon in the top right hand corner and select 'Internet options'. In the pop up window select the 'Privacy' tab. From here you can adjust your cookie settings. To delete: Tools->delete browsing history-> select the "Cookies" option and press the Delete button Google Chrome Click the spanner in the top right hand corner and select 'Settings'. From here select 'Under the hood' and change the settings under 'Privacy'. Mozilla Firefox From the drop down menu in the top left hand corner select 'Options'. In the pop up window select the 'Privacy' tab. From here you can adjust your cookie settings. To delete: Tools->Clear browsing data->check "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" option and press the deletion button. To delete: Tools->Clear recent history->Select the "Cookies" option and click the "Clean now" button. Safari From the settings drop down menu in the top right hand corner select 'Preferences'. Select the 'Security' tab and from here you can adjust your cookie settings. Opera Use Tools->Preference, then select the "Advanced" tab, the the "Cookies" item in the list. Make a settings. To delete: Delete discrete Cookies can be handled by Tools->Advanced->Cookies. To delete the entire cache of cookies use Tools->delete private data and in the "detailed options" select "delete all cookies". The press the deletion button. To
Opt-Out from User's expressed constant
Collection of Personal Information by Web-Server
When visiting this website or any other of our websites, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This is handled on our web-server. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We are using Google Analytics code to collect general information about visitors so we can track the traffic to this website. Yuo can opt-out using this tool. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We are using Facebook pixel code to collect information about traffic arrive from company Ads published on facebook. Please refer this page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
Our website, and services are managed and operated from Israel. As such, we are subject to the laws of Israel, and such laws will govern this policy, without giving effect to any choice of law rules. We make no representation that our website(s), platform or other services are appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Accordingly, if you choose to access our website(s) and Content Glass platform, you agree to do so subject to the internal laws of Israel.
Contact person: Gilad Tiram CEO
Address: Zichron Yakov 8 Petah Tikva Israel
Last updated 04/07/2016